Join the fight against hunger by donating food
Patrick Parker Realty invites the community to take part in their annual holiday giving initiative. This year Patrick Parker Realty offices will be collecting canned food and dry nonperishable items at their Bradley Beach and Ocean Township locations to benefit the Foodbank of Monmouth and Ocean County. With the objective of organizing and collaborating to better serve Monmouth and Ocean County’s food insecure families, the Patrick Parker Realty team has selected the Foodbank as the beneficiary of this year’s holiday giving initiative to address the crucial need at this time of year for more food donations with the onset of winter’s higher household costs, the approaching holidays and higher grocery store prices.
Here is a current list of our most needed items.
* Please no glass containers.
• Canned Tuna, Chicken, Salmon (in water)
• Canned Fruits (packed in juice or light syrup)
• Canned Vegetables (low sodium or no-added salt)
• Natural unsweetened applesauce
• Brown, Wild, White Rice
• Peanut Butter & Jelly
• Pasta (whole grain preferred)
• Canned or dry beans, peas, lentils
• 100% juice boxes
• Healthy snacks
• Unsalted Nuts
• Hot & Cold Cereal (low sugar preferred)
• Cooking Oils
• Ready-to-eat Canned Meals
• Canned Dry Beans
Patrick Parker Realty’s Bradley Beach and Ocean Township locations are accepting donations 7 days a week between 10am and 3pm or by appointment.
Patrick Parker Realty Bradley Beach Directions:
Patrick Parker Realty Ocean Township Directions: