Listing Plan of Action for Sellers Listing Plan Objectives
Listing Plan of Action for Sellers Listing Plan Objectives:
- To assist in getting as many qualified buyers as possible into your home until it is sold.
- To communicate with you on a weekly basis the result of our activity.
- 3.To assist you in negotiating the highest dollar value… between you and the buyer.
Our “Pro-Active Approach” How we will get your home sold!
- Submit your home to our local Multiple Listing Service
- Price your home competitively
- Promote your home at our company sales meetings
- Develop a list of features of your home for brokers to use with their potential buyers
- E-mail a “Features Sheet” with photos to the TOP 50 agents in the marketplace to present to their potential buyers
- Suggest and advise on changes you may want to make to your property
- Constantly update you as to any changes in the market
- Add additional exposure through a professional sign and lockbox
- Host a Broker’s Open for cooperating brokers in the
- Follow-up with all Agents who have shown your home for their feedback and response
- Contact over the next seven days my buyer leads, center of influence and past clients for referrals and prospective buyers
- Represent you on all office presentations to assure you in negotiating the best possible price and terms
- Handle all the follow-ups upon having a contract accepted… all mortgage, title and other closing procedures
- 14.Deliver your check at closing
First Class Marketing Patrick Parker Realty leverages forward-thinking and relevant marketing disciplines to attract the most qualified buyers to your home. Ask us about the marketing plan that will be customized to your needs!