Quick Prep For Your Open House
When you list with Patrick Parker Realty, we will work with you to manage your Open House schedule and advertise it using high-impact signs, in print online using websites where more consumers are doing research making sure to target local and regional buyers who make up more than half of the buyers market.
More potential buyers mean a better chance of finding one that is willing to meet your terms. Plus, as we focus on targeting the most qualified buyers, they are most likely to refer their friends to your open house.
So as potential buyers descend on your home for an Open House, how can you prepare?
- Hire a cleaning service. A spotlessly clean home is essential; dirt will turn off a prospect faster than anything.
- Mow your lawn, rake your leaves, sweep your sidewalk, and be sure toys and yard equipment are put away.
- Lock up your valuables, jewelry, and money. Although the real estate salesperson will be on site during the open house, it’s impossible to watch everyone all the time – and they might return when the agent leaves.
- Turn on all the lights. Even in the daytime, incandescent lights add sparkle.
- Send your pets to a neighbor, doggie day-care or take them outside. If that’s absolutely not possible, crate them or confine them to one room (a basement or bath), and let the salesperson know where to find them.
- Leave. It’s awkward for prospective buyers to look in your closets and express their opinions of your home with you there.
Only 5% of Buyers Can Visualize How Beautiful A Home Can Be!
Patrick Parker Realty Experts will work with you to ensure your Open House does more that attract qualified buyers to your home. We’ll ensure they leave with the best possible impression. Contact us today for a free consultation.